Shipping and Returns
Where do you ship from?
All orders are packed and shipped from softandwet's studio in Italy.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping is available to the following countries. Shipping is free on all orders over €300.
– Italy: Poste Italiane, €6 (1-4 business days) / UPS Standard, €10 (1-2 business days)
– EUROPE ( ZONE 01: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland): UPS Standard, €12 (2-6 business days) / FedEx Express, €20 (1-2 business days)
– EUROPE ( ZONE 02: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Hungary, Iceland, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey): FedEx Express, €30 (1-4 business days)
– United Kingdom: UPS Standard, €18 (2-6 business days) / FedEx Express, €24 (1-2 business days)
– NORTH AMERICA (Canada, USA): FedEx Standard, €20 (4-8 business days) / FedEx Express, €24 (2-4 business days)
– MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA (China, Egypt, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates): FedEx Standard, €24 (6-10 business days) / FedEx Express, €30 (4-6 business days)
– OCEANIA (Australia, New Zealand): FedEx Express, €30 (4-8 business days)
If you can't find your country on the list above, feel free to get in touch for further infos. Please take into account that products shipped outside of Europe could be subject to custom fees and import duties depending on the custom regulations of the destination's country. These fees will be fully charged to the customer.
When will my items arrive?
Please check the lists above. Although I do my best to ship your package as soon as your order is complete, it might take up to 5 business days for your order to be processed.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a personal tracking number by email right after your package has been shipped. All international orders are shipped with Fedex or UPS, while domestic orders are shipped with Poste Italiane (SDA) or UPS.
If you have an account, you can also track your order’s status by logging in.
What happens if I'm not home when the package is being delivered?
The courier will usually attempt to deliver your package at your address twice. If the courier still finds you unavailable, your package will be brought to your local facility, where it will be kept for a few more days (please always check your tracking number in order to know where your package is located, or call your country’s courier customer service to reschedule your delivery). If the package isn’t collected, it will be finally sent back. In this case, the new delivery will fully be at the customer’s expense.
Can I return or exchange my items?
To return or exchange an item, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The return must be requested within 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed conditions.
- The item must be returned with its tags and packaging in their original condition.
The customer is fully responsible for the return’s shipping cost. Original shipping costs will also not be refunded.
In the uncommon case in which the item you’ve received is faulty, please contact me and I'll shortly get back to you in order to help and find the best solution.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please follow these steps:
1. You have 14 days after receiving your order to return an item(s).
2. Items must be returned in their original conditions and packaging, unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specify the item(s) that you’d like to return. Please wait for a confirmation.
4. Prepare your package and seal it securely for safe transit.
5. You can pick your preferred postal service/courier, but please ensure that you use a tracked service only. I will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages. The customer is fully responsible for any return shipping cost, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
6. Ship your parcel at the following address and send the new tracking link to email@example.com:
Viale G. G. Felissent 4/A
31100 Treviso (TV)
7. Once received and checked, I will proceed by refunding you to the original payment method within a few days. It might take a few more working days for your refund to appear on your bank account. Original shipping costs will not be refunded.