Shipping and Returns
Do you ship internationally? How much does shipping cost?
Yes, we ship internationally from Italy using FedEx Express.
We currently ship to the following countries:
|Shipping cost||Business days|
|Austria, Belgium, France, Germany,Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland||€ 15,00||1-2|
|Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia||€ 15,00||2-3|
|Denmark, Finland||€ 17,00||1-2|
|Bulgaria, Czechia, Estonia||€ 17,00||3-4|
|United Kingdom||€ 20,00||1-2|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Malta, Norway||€ 20,00||3-4|
|Cyprus, Moldova, Montenegro||€ 20,00||5-6|
|Shipping cost||Business days|
|Canada, United States||€ 20,00||3-4|
|Japan, Singapore, Taiwan||€ 25,00||3-4|
|South Korea||€ 25,00||4-5|
|Hong Kong SAR, Thailand||€ 30,00||3-4|
|China, Mexico||€ 30,00||4-5|
|Australia, New Zealand||€ 30,00||6-7|
If you can't find your country on the list above, feel free to contact us for further infos. We are currently unable to ship to Russia. Please take into account that products shipped outside of Europe could be subject to custom fees and import duties depending on the custom regulations of the destination's country. These fees will be fully charged to the customer.
When will my items arrive?
Please check the lists above. Although we do our best to ship your package as soon as your order is complete, it takes up to 4 business days for your order to be processed. Timings can only be indicative and may vary under circumstances that we cannot predict.
COVID UPDATE: we are still shipping worldwide, but due to the current Covid-19 situation shippings may expect delays.
How can I track my order?
We always provide a tracking number, which you will receive by email right after your package has been shipped. All international orders are shipped with Fedex, while domestic orders are shipped with SDA.
If you have an account, you can also track your order’s status by logging in through our website.
What happens if I'm not home when the package is being delivered?
FedEx will usually attempt to deliver your package at your address twice. If the courier still finds you unavailable, your package will be brought to your local FedEx facility, where it will be kept for a few more days (please always check your tracking number in order to know where your package is located, or call your country’s FedEx customer service to reschedule your delivery). If the package isn’t collected, it will be finally sent back to us. In this case, the new delivery will fully be at the customer’s expense.
Can I exchange or return my items?
Due to hygiene reasons, all underwear (all types of undies) purchases are final and items cannot be exchanged or refunded. You can find more legal informations about this topic on the "Directive 2011/83 of the European Parliament and of the Council, Article 16".
You can although return your bras or tops for any reason. Due to our limited quantities, we are unfortunately unable to exchange any bra or top, they can only be returned.
The customer is fully responsible for the return’s shipping cost. Original shipping costs will also not be refunded.
In the uncommon case in which the item you’ve received is faulty, please contact us and we will shortly get back to you in order to help and find the best solution.
How do I return an item? (all undies excluded)
If you wish to return your bra(s) or top(s), please follow these steps:
1. You have 14 days after receiving your order to return the item(s). Items cannot be exchanged but returned only.
2. Items must be returned in the original conditions and packaging, unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
3. Email us at info@softandwetundies with your order number and specify the item(s) that you’d like to return. Please wait for our confirm. If you live outside of the EU, we’ll also send you your order’s invoice that will need to be printed out.
4. Prepare your package and seal it securely for safe transit. Place your invoice inside your package (non-EU customers only).
5. You can pick your preferred postal service/courier, but please ensure that you use a tracked service only. We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages. The customer is fully responsible for any return shipping cost, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
6. Items must be sent back to us as a return. If you’re outside of the EU, your return parcel should be marked as "Returned goods”. If this procedure is not followed and the package gets held at Customs, it will be refused and therefore be held furthermore or sent back to the customer (please note that in such case any additional cost that might occur will be charged to the customer).
7. Ship your parcel at the following address and send us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the new tracking number:
Viale G. G. Felissent 4/A
31100 Treviso (TV)
8. Once we’ve received and checked your returned item(s), we will proceed by refunding you to the original payment method within a few days. It might take a few more working days for your refund to appear on your bank account. Original shipping costs will not be refunded.